Here you will find Kate's photos and brain space. Mind the gap.

Monday, August 07, 2006


There are lizards all over the place here! They are awesome. I saw this guy (there was a brown one eating a cricket jsut out of the frame) at the Congaree Swamp National Park (the newest nat'l park in the east). I went there on a Sunday by myself just to check it out and get out of the "city" for a while.






Self portrait at Congaree Swamp. Yeah, that's a spider bite on my face. I kept walking through spider webs and I guess that was ok until one time the spider was still on there and it was orange and then it dropped down my shirt! Then I jumped around and squealed. But that's not the one that bit me. ah, wilderness.





The trail I "hiked" was a very long boardwalk, which was nice because, well, .... see "Swamp" in the name.
Everything looks better in sepia. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home